SHL!ve | Delegate registrations hit 80% of capacity just over 2 months out from our event
SHL!ve | Delegate registrations hit 80% of capacity with just over 2 months left until event
Delegate registrations for this year's SHL!ve has hit 80% capacity two months out from the event in September.
Safer Highways are delighted to announce that over 80% of the allocation of tickets for this year's SHL!ve have now been claimed.
With all premier lounge tickets selling out in record time the general release tickets were made available on 12th June. 1 month later the event is over 80% capacity, over 2 months out.
To be held at East Midlands Conference Centre on 29th September 2022. The event will incorporate both Respect our Roadworkers week and The Big Idea, with the live final in the afternoon of the full day programme.
SH L!ve is made up of indoor and outdoor exhibition zones showcasing the latest innovation, products, concepts and services in the health, safety and wellbeing sector, alongside several unique feature areas that will bring all the latest insight.
Speaking about the high demand for delegate spaces, Freya Wells, Operations Director at SO Media, who organise the event on behalf of Safer Highways, said,
"Demand so far has been phenomenal and is a testament to the commitment from the speakers and membership and their drive to deliver a high quality event which offers significant value for all of those who take the time to attend.
"Instead of the event solely being around exhibition stands, we envision the programme of the day as an innovation trail of hand selected organisations to demonstrate how we can better the lives of those we put to work every day.
"It remains the only free to attend industry-wide event targeted at those who are responsible for carrying out works on our public highways safely."
SHL!ve will feature the following:
· A unique outdoor innovation trail showcasing the finest in new thinking from across the supply chain.
· Interactive and immersive learning sessions enabling attendees to disseminate best practice throughout their own organisations post event.
· Interactive features and peer to peer learning zones
· Industry leading thought leaders Conducting workshops on how to become a high performance member of a team.
· The Big Idea Final where we're taking brand new concepts and giving them an opportunity to make it a reality.
· Keynote speakers featuring how creating a Positive Workplace Safety Culture and Building Resilience and Overcoming Adversity.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the opportunity to network with peers with the aims of true collaboration, sharing innovation and learning from our peers - ALL FOR FREE.